Originally Posted by Anonymous
She is carrying wb on her back and there are other great players on LI but this kid can do it all. best I saw this year.

Great individual player no doubt. WB has history of producing great isolation players. The other players someone mentioned are also great players, more team play oriented. Also interesting to note the US national teams did not select SS for the senior team at the height of her career or the current WB player for the current U19 team. I think she should have made the team this year but a team needs to commit to that style of play. Some teams will beat you with a balanced attack, some will try to load it all on an individual player. I think the US national team are looking for those cog in the wheel type players.

Please ,plenty of politics involved, kid from WB is best player on the island , down performance against BBP or Mt Sinai had more to do with those being actual teams from top to bottom than individual player on other team. Watched BBp vs Mt Sinai game and neither of those kids were the best player on the field that day. Go watch Farmingdale vs BBp on MSG again #10 best player on field that day , or St.Anthony vs Mt. Sinai the kid from Sinai struggled .The kid from WB essentially has 1 other kid on that team to work with ,when she is on a team with more weapons she makes the other kids around her better and is way less of an isolation player than some of the others mentioned.

Concerning the current WB Player is an alternate for the Current U19 National team she earned that as a player at the tryouts with a leg injury not bad for a player who was not 100 percent.