Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
So in this politically correct world your not allowed to say the 50th ranked team doesn't have as much talent as the top teams? Lol. You liberal freaks are ruining your "get a trophy for farting" kids.
I'll say it.
THE LAST RANKED TEAMS DONT HAVE AS MUCH TALENT!!!!

The original post on the subject matter brought into question players ability who commit to teams that were ranked 30 and below. Simply stated (although you don't seem to be following) many athletes prefer to chose schools not just based on what they are ranked but rather for return of investment, academic excellence and career advancement. Therefore generic statements of girls committing to D1 programs that are ranked below 30 must not be able to run with the "big boys" is ignorant. Not being politically correct, nor am I a liberal freak, but rather someone who is laughing at your stupidity. My daughter will benefit from her opportunity to have an IVY league education for many years to come while you are still re-living your "glory days" through your children...who by the way is most likely watching the game, like you, from a bench!!!

Your post is now saying that quality of education is deciding choice of program and you are putting down the top 30 with your Ivy comment. Obviously, you did not take a hard look at the top 30, 4 Ivy schools and many other top academic choices. How about the following top 30 schools from an education perspective, apparently not enough quality for your liking? UNC, Duke, Northwestern, Boston College, Stanford, Virginia, Notre Dame, Cornell, Princeton, Penn, Johns Hopkins, US Naval Academy, Harvard