Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]I am done with Huntington!!!!!! Coach is corrupt and the AD allows it to go on. What are our girls supposed to do when they are being bullied by a coach and no one at the school cares?

Ask ESM

Or just do the American thing and start a ridiculous lawsuit like has been happening at many of the so called strong programs ,at least that is what I have been hearing.

Really, lawsuits at many of the strong programs? Please tell what programs and the nature of the lawsuits. I have not heard anything about it.

Thanks

The ESM coach takes the cake on bullying players ask those parents what to do...nothing they are all too afraid

You are naďve if you think this is not happening at ESM. Your child might not be one of those kids that is being yelled and cursed at or maybe she's too afraid to tell you. I have heard the stories first hand. It has been going on for years. These parents will sit and watch it happen, because g-d forbid they upset the lacrosse g-ds! These coaches are on power trips and parents are fueling them and there egos! They do not hold your childs future in their hands, the parents let them believe they do. It's just a game!!!

Not naive at all and my child is definitely not afraid to tell me if that is happening. These accusations about coaches has been going on for years and it's usually the parents of the kids that don't play or get pulled. ESM has crazy parents like every other town. If there are parents afraid to speak up because they don't want to upset the lax gods I say they have their own personal issues to deal with as opposed to false allegations. Isn't it easier to say the big bad coach is yelling at my kid and let's get rid of the coach? ESM has done it for years. It's embarrassing. A few power parents don't like the amount of playing time their kid is getting so run to the board hiding behind lies about the coach. It's so transparent. And the mommy ESM coach lurking in the sidelines trying to get people on her side is comical. Even the kids know what she's up to and saying.Stop embarrassing your kid and enjoy the game. You couldn't pay me enough to be a lax coach in that town. Of course the lurking mom thinks she can do it better and knows everything. If your kid isn't happy have her go talk to the coach.