Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by The Hop
Originally Posted by The Hop
What happened Hop?

Lol. It's types like you that are tough anonymous guys but I guarantee wouldn't be so tough in person. I would take pleasure in smacking you down but I will handle it differently. Be careful who you tangle with. You might not like the outcome.

Keep wasting your time.

Seriously, who is acting like the internet tough guy, guarantee you would not smack someone down in person. You keep threatening to reveal people's identities who post anonymously on this site if you do not like what they say especially I the subject matter involves certain travel clubs but not others.

The subject in question involves some serious issues concerning a minor. Why is that so hard to understand? My reference to revealing the identity of the poster who insists over and over on discussing this topic was to illustrate how that wouldn't be cool to do either.
Do yourself a favor and stop looking into it. I have no club affiliation.

I will keep this kids privacy at the fore front however. And you should too.

Again I am not looking into it at all, I know and like many Elevate people and they seem happy with their club. My point was you seem to have different rules for different people, maybe the poster you threatened to expose was a minor. Not the first time you have threatened to expose an anonymous poster , now threatening to smack them down in person makes you look somewhat unstable or as you would say an anonymous internet tough guy. Its a very entertaining website but seems to me you are amping up the level of hostility .

SmackDown is a term used to use words to put someone down. Unstable people look into what is said and twist and turn it to create drama. I am protecting the privacy of the young girl if you don't like that go elsewhere.