Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Here's a question speaking of politics how many of those so called "top players" from the class of 2014 saw play time on the field in college this year or transferred bc they didn't see play time. Parents get over yourselves your superstars are not so super some of you and pulling strings now hurts them bc they cant deal with rejection. I know an entire group of 2014 grads who were top YJ and high School players as well as TG and saw less then 5 minutes of May in the real world and cant handke IT!!!

All the kids that went on to play in college from my town all played major minutes.

I know that a few from Farmingdale did not get any...and i think IT was harder for the parents then the children to accept. As far as your town getting major minutes what town?? Bc on top of Farmigdale, Mt Sinai, ESM, NP, GC all those who went to D1 saw basically nothing so parents be careful what you wish for make sure they like the school not just bc you like it for the name or lax!!! Many transfers this year from big D1 to lesser D1 or even not playing!! Statistically those who pick their schools instead of the schools picking them are happier!!!