L
Originally Posted by Anonymous
ESM has a bunch of cry babies and every time they have a coach that does not play their kids it becomes the right time to fire them. Big mouth Mr L has been crying for years get a life your kids have graduated

Two game losing streak, maybe you should burn burn the coach on a stake in the middle of the town square. ESM's biggest problem is not the coach, its the youth program. You have too many kids playing and every parent thinks their kid should be a 7th grade starter. Weed out your program early on, instead you promote multiple teams at each age group and make the school coaches do the dirty work and weed them out later. Delusional parents and too many players for the amount of positions leads to a nightmare scenario for these coaches.

That's one of the dumbest posts I've ever seen! The youth program is too big! Haha! That's hysterical!

I am going to say this and generally I stay away from all this BS. ESM youth program was run far better when my daughter played and SE was in charge. She had no motives she kept the girls together during summer time, she put her blood sweat and tears into building the program. The last of those girls graduated last year and you can see with the few left from her years at the realm that with the exception of a few the youth program has gone down hill. But that is not the problem. The problem is the parents let your kid be just that a kid. Stop being up the coaches butt to get what you want only to turn your back and belittle her when you don't. In years past the selective classification process worked great and those kids were all very successful. Look at where most of not all the ESM lax graduates are and what they are doing from the passed 4 years all BT players. They are ALL still playing in college she did not deplete their love for the game...they are all still very happy and friendly with her. I have witnessed this first hand they look forward to visiting when they are home and texting her when needing advise. Is she tough yes..is that bad no!! It has made my daughter a stronger person knowing that she must work for everything she gets and earn it. Was my daughter a superstar in high school no!! BT has built a great program and the girls need to be accountable for their own actions maybe those parents whose kids are on the bench should go watch a practice you might be surprised that your child is not as strong or talented as the girl starting over her...maybe if you stopped complaining and saw this your child would work harder or ask coach what they need to do to get more time...and MR. L enough already your kids are done no one gives a crap what you have to say the reason no one wants to attend the alumni game has nothing to do with a bad taste in their mouth for the program...it's who is organising it!!! Sorry but the truth hurts

What you're saying about ALL the girls who played for her is absolutely false. You're part of the problem. Has nothing to do with the bench or playing time. She'll do well as a college coach, and definitely knows how to win games, but she shouldn't be treating young high school girls the way she does.