Originally Posted by Anonymous
91 Hornets B team? Thoughts? I know the club world and the A vs B teams in general. I just don't know anything about this team and am trying to get info. I'd appreciate any worthwhile info. Thanks

All the big club 2nd teams go by the coaches commitment to the team. S2S, Igloo, Express, 91, Rebels, and Rush. Basically round out this bunch. Best bet speak to people familiar with those teams. Won’t share who I think is the best, just look at the results over the summer and speak to people on the team.

91 Hornets B team coach = great guy, excellent coach

All the coaches in this group are solid.

Does anyone know anything about the 24 coaches? Are all of their practices at Comsewouge where the tryouts are? I thought they were a Nassau program?

They are okay, but this is HS. You have to start thinking about development, commitment and the club (if your son wants) contacts with schools. A lot of factors to consider. The least of which is convenience of where a team practices in my my opinion.

Some of the 24 coaches have a LOT of college connections. You don't need to be at a top X club to get attention. You need to be a good, coachable player.