Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Would love to hear from the stunad who said the pack goalie was overrated. He is top 5 in 2024. Clearly he had an impact today.
In addition he is a quiet kid so not sure why this fool tried to attack him. Enjoy the loss DB. If you had any stones you would type out an apology

How Bout the rest of the pack players that were brought with him . All of a sudden 3-5 6 footers on the team? Lol . And before it's even said I understand that birth certificates are used to register but there is also not one person checking Anyone in at that facility. No one checking in teams or players , you could bring in college players and no one would question you ..what a joke . Total scam

You are a lonely man. You're saying 91 cares so much about winning this title for the 3rd year in a row that they are bringing ineligible players regardless of the proof required? That's an amazing leap but whatever lets you sleep at night. I feel for your son. I get the whole hold-back convo and that annoyance but you have reached a new low......and whoever said the WP goalie is quiet has never seen him play or on the sidelines. Great kid. Great goalie. Def not quiet. For those of you finding excuses, your team just wasn’t good enough. Nothing wrong with that. Adjust your expectations and let Johnnie play. For the guy who thinks that teams are using fake birth certificates and bringing in extra players under the cover of darkness, grow up. You stink and your kid is probably even worse. Must detest it when the other kids try to take the ball from him. After all, it isn't fair, they didn't let him try something. No trophy for you!

Last edited by JesLax1; .