Originally Posted by Anonymous
Your son got coached by the best? Dude, save your money and have your kid hit the wall. Its cheaper and more effective. If he's not carrying around a stick 24-7 then your dream of Paul Rabil Jr going pro IS OVER before it even started. And do the math: Add up all the tutitons, privates, clinics, etc... You could pay your kid's full tuition to college 2x over..... Now if you say you enjoy it and it keeps your kid busy...that's a different story.

Ask your son how many points he scored on Xbox last night & then ask him to repeat 3 things "some of the best players in the game" told him at the $50 clinic...See which one you get a clearer answer to. Man, Im laughing soooo hard right now. So is anyone with 1/2 a brain that is reading this....

Your argument is so dense. Yeah hitting the wall is great. But can get a little boring if that all you do for the next 5 years. I paid for it because my son loves playing lax. Plain and simple. Yes if I saved all my money from travel lax I could buy a lot of things. That could be said about anything we do in life. But it keeps him away from the Xbox, provides great exercise and he’s met a lot of great kids. I hope you had fun with you kid hitting the wall for 6 hours in the winter. I’m sure he loved it