Originally Posted by Anonymous
Its over...Move on!!!! Let the teams that made WSYL play out the string and write more checks. Who cares?

And the teams that didn't make it: Get back to work... develop your players, play more local tourneys as that is where your teams will get better.. Use all of your parts, not just a few. Switch up your boring practice routines... Let the kids play rather than barking notIntelligent lax phrases from the sideline...

Stop focusing on tryouts for next season when this one hasnt even concluded. Make the kids want to play for you and for each other....

Oh wait...where is the profit in that?
Great post. I have never witnessed such an over coaches bunch of robots in my life. Some of the better were absolutely lost once their sets got stuffed. Zero improvised offense, constantly looking over at the coaches for direction. My all time favorite is when a kid makes a mistake the coach screams so everyone knows exactly what he did wrong. That is not coaching. As far as tryouts go, everyone looking for the next best thing. We went to WSYL and got our rear ends kicked. How about coming back and coaching us up to be better instead of posting your new tryout dates. The whole landscape of youth sports has changed and not for the better.