Originally Posted by Anonymous
Research from MIT and Princeton.Lol. Obviously you didn’t go to those schools. You can’t follow the point. I’ll try one more time. A team with great players can win a lacrosse games with an 18 year old female tennis coach who can’t speak English. Do you understand that or no. The topic was great coaching. Great coaching is what was said earlier. Getting the most out of the players you have. Kids improving and getting better. Getting them playing at a higher level than they thought they could. Teaching them, motivating them. Always being early for practice and not missing every third or fourth practice. Caring about your actual players and not just their parents tuition checks. This is the guy I want my kids to play for. This is the type of coach who is worth every cent. So the he lost to me means nothing. Hope this clears the point up for you.

Great coaches usually win from what i can gather. There is a guy named Belli .... something or other... oh I don’t know. Let’s see, hmmm great coaches that are 1-4 hmmmmm. Nope, can’t come up with one. I think folks would go with the one with more wins. Yup, winning is better, I’ve decided, most definitely. Yup winners!

Just for fun -- Bill Bellicheck was 6-10 his first year as a head coach. He was 5-11 his first year coaching in New England. It's a good thing for Pats fans everywhere that you weren't running the team. Regulators are a year in and have a great coach. And Belli... something didn't look nearly as good after the guy Bra... something decided to take his talent elsewhere. BTW...are you still talking about 14 year olds? Winning over coaching? Really? I hope you are a 14 year old. Parents should know better.

6-10 or 5-11.... both better than 1-4. But I did not say fire the coach. Someone has to coach up the teams that fill out the brackets.Winners attract other winners. Moral victories and all that other mumbo jumbo are crutches you are grasping for because they lost and were not competitive. Nope, I think winners have better coaching than the “I’m losing but learning gang”.

Yup, I’m still going with the winners. Not the whiners.