Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I hear there are changes coming before the summer, they are looking at a couple of kids right now , they are going to make the team stronger, 4 late comer's who are uncommited and they can play, get ready to be upset parents, pushed to the B team or no play time is more likely, only the less talented ones will be effected, there is no shortage of less talented on that 2016 orange team , some kids just don't belong there, see you all soon I'll be the one with ice cream and extra sprinkels LMAO

LOL. Sounds like a fun time for them this summer (if they last that long). Heard lots of promised were made to kids/parents and they seem to be pulling them back already. I'll be looking out for you.

U guys are funny-4 late comers Promises (HAAAA) who is it you know? or is it you are on the "inside" who told you, Ferris Buehler grin . Ohh yeah the world is ending on 12-21-12 so they will play the Mayan Lax in the new league where each year you pick new teams and the last one picked becomes the next captain of the universe.. Also it's like Seinfeld's Bizzarro world.

I heard the "parents" are getting together to ask a parent to coach a game after the summer ends of dodgeball but keep it quiet because the season isn't over and there is a lot of crying to do--uh I mean planning. The best kids from Express- 91 -Crabs- fl$-Team LI, raiders and Titans, will meet at a secret location (Cold Stone ) to discuss which uniforms to wear to the game. We are getting them really fast!! A dad on the inside has a friend who will design them and deliver them made out of astronut material in 3 days. Its all true and I know cause it was posted by a disgruntled left out parent WHHAAAAAA!

Now stop your BS and worry about your team and your kid and just play a nice competitive season. Good luck to all the kids out there in 2016 land have a safe fun filled summer and enjoy your youth Lax, make friends and Laugh with them. Be the best student you can get to the best college, make a lot of money and give back to the COMMUNITY AND SPORT !