Originally Posted by Anonymous
91 is boasting about beating teams in Shamrock Shootout which is a scrimmage/tournament that is run by 91. C'mon please!!!!! 91 has the little organization syndrome. I have an idea 91.....show up, play, go home and SHUT UP !!!!!1 I know that may be a novel idea for you guys but give it a try, maybe someday other players and organizations will respect you!!!

So...True Blue, Dune Dawgs, 91, Team LI, and others all play its a scrimmage? Oh, that must be because the express wasnt there. As long as the express avoids local competition in an attempt to not be seen losing to other long island clubs, thus making kids want to play on those other clubs, all of the non express players will be stuck playing in the local based scrimmage scene. I dont understand the express mentality of still thinking that they are still the be all and end all of Long Island lacrosse..still a strong club, but its ok to not dominate anymore. At least you can enjoy the older grades where any kid that wants to go to St A's or Chaminade are strong armed into playing express club ball if they want to attend those schools. My hat is off to those guys for that one..."want to play at our schools, you have to play for our club, you want to play for our club, you have to go to our schools"...brilliant. Cant wait to see the under armour roster this year and see how many of those kids arent donating to those schools or club.