I must dis agree with you. Express has been ventureing out playing in philly, Maryland this week hosted 3 teams from 3 different states. With the exception of 91 express has played these teams. No need to play the same teams over and over. Look at the schedules express will be going where no other teams from here will be.The day 91 can draw laxachusets, leading edge, titans, crabs, dukes, looneys and countless others shows how strong the program is. 91 can not draw any of these teams why would express participate or better yet why would they let 91 ride their coat tails. 91 needs express to draw good teams. Express is about playing the best teams out there they should not support 91. Both laxachusets and the leading edge would have won the shamrock shootout express played them on sunday what type of compition did 91 have at their tournament
Originally Posted by LaxDad#14
I hope this does happen. I will say it needs to be done by an independent group. As you can see in the tournaments so far, express will not support 91 tournaments, and 91 will not support the express. It clearly shows that this lacrosse stuff is really about the money and not the kids.....