Originally Posted by Anonymous
Whatever happened to the Long Island Blue Demons? They had a good squad a few years ago at U11, so I think it was a 2016 team. I haven't heard anything about them the past 2 years. Did that program disband?

Yes, they were a 2016 team and disbanded 2 years ago. Many of the kids are now playing for 91 and the express.

Thanks. It was a pretty good team. My son's U11 team beat them a few summers ago, and a dad said it was the only game they had lost all summer.

My son played for Blue Demons - great team, great coach, but it got to be too much for the dad/coach who ran it. Parents complaining about CSH boys getting playing time over more talented boys. They rarely lost a game in any case while playing up so not sure what the griping was about. It's too bad, coach was a great guy and all he wanted was the boys to learn, play hard, and have fun doing so.

Hi. I am the original poster who asked about the Blue Demons. Was your son on the team in 2009 when they were at Patriot Games? My son played for the U11 Rock team that beat them in that tournament. The Blue Demons were a good team and it was a great game.