Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Ferris if you think the cudas will pass on available talent your loosing your edge, reality it's about winning and $ for these tournament teams, cudas are going to take on more talented players whats wrong with that, go cudas i will be there to watch you win every game boys this is our year

Maybe the Cudas will get beat by 91, the Outlaws, Team LI, and the Turtles, sadly I know it would make you feel great if this group of outstanding 2016 kids lose. For us it is a great group of kids and parents who like each other, play great together and who will excel in LIFE.

The one mistake with your reply is that this team was not put together to lose. Losing is not acceptable! Anyone telling you it's all about the kids and making the kids better players are blowing smoke. There is a small group of parents controling the team behind the scenes who think their kids are the best and will do anything to get them on what they feel is the best team. They may let you think you are part of the circle but you are not. You are only being used until they no longer think your kid is worthy of playing with theirs unless you make a big donation to the catholic HS of your choice. Come back here in 6 months to let me know what happened during the summer. I'm sure the story will be much different. Just think, how many different teams have these people been with over the last few years? They will not stop with yours.