Originally Posted by Anonymous
GO CRABS!! I assume based on this bickering "91" is as good as Express Orange? Are we on the horizon to play 91? Hope so. Crabs need a challenge as strong as the Express team has been.

Go Crabs, please. Same garbage from you MD people and your loose U-XX team age cut off's. You take your u11 u13 u15 and u17 teams, which all have kids that are 12, 14, 16 and 18 years of age and play them down against our 2019, 2018, 2016 and 2014 teams. Or better yet, have your U18 team loaded with 13th graders and 19 year olds play our 2013's. You people have been doing this for years. Its the only way you can compete. Just garbage. Same with New England teams. A couple of years ago, Nesel played my sons rising eigth grade team with a U17 team at the Crimson tourny. God as my judge, one the kids got in his car and drove away after the game!! We played them to a 0-0 tie at the half. They won the game and were going nuts that they beat a LI team. The parents were also going nuts, until we told them our kids are going into 9th grade!! Many of them were still 13! So crabs, have your 16 and 17 year old U-15s play Nesels!!!