The express will play on the island. This league is during the spring. The summer schedule will include some games on long island. Go to the nypll website and look at the schedule and you will find all of the information. The express players have the same fall and winter sports as does all other teams. The differance is they are all determined kids who want to play all year. We had 4 players from 91 on our team last year who are missed and are friends with the parents and players of this team. Knowing those familys I am sure they are just as commited to playing as this team is. I am hoping to see them return to the express
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The express is again finding ways to give the kids the best chances to be and play the best. 91 has played no fall tournaments and have no idea how good the maryland teams are. Mad lax is not what it was and the looneys can play. Is tri state where you want to lay your hat. Why not go to the fl$ tourn and take on the crabs that would be a site. Until you come out of the closet and play a game go back to your 91 forum where none of your teamates and parents get along

You seem a little sensitive about this subject. The LI teams will play the Express during the summer season at some point. Then, we will be able to see what's what. Until then, it's all just speculation on everyone's part. I just find it interesting that Express has decided to take this team on the road and not play on LI. I would love to know where you guys are playing so I could see for myself.

Also, there are more non-91 people on the 91 forum than actual 91 parents and players. Over time, most of them have revealed their true identities.

BTW, some kids play other sports in the fall and winter.