Originally Posted by Balt.LAX rules
Other programs in our area (Va based) pulled some fast ones last season in a couple tournaments as they had players from their U15 team come down and play against the U13 Crabs. I dont know if they were over age I would hate to think so.

You were told a lie. VLC beat the U13 Crabs twice last year, and some Crabs parents are convinced (or were told) that VLC used some U15 players. That is an absolute lie. Everyone who played on that VLC team was a U13 age player - nobody was overage. I know every one of those kids. All of them conformed to the U13 age requirements, and nobody was "pulled" down from either of VLC's two U15 teams. In fact, VLC's best player was a 12 year old 6th grader. I'm happy to talk about it offline if you wish. I can't say it any plainer - no "illegal" or overage players were used. None.

As you know, some Crabs parents said some pretty ugly things on the sideline. Unfortunately, these allegations are completely false and are groundless.

If you have an email address, I'm happy to discuss it further and give you the full scoop. I'm not sure who told you guys this rumor, but whoever did made your parents look really bad.