Originally Posted by Anonymous
Probably time to give WCS their due. The score during during pool-play was not 10-5. It was 7-4 with the Crabs winning. I'm a parent of one of the WCS kids and I was there to watch the Crabfeast Young Guns Tournament. WCS beat a very skilled Green Turtles team in the semis in OT which could have gone the other way. WCS then came back from a 0-3 deficit to beat the Crabs and win the Championship. The Crabs dominated on face-offs the first day. Not sure WCS won one. In the championship the WCS team won a few but which gave them a chance to win. The Crabs were gracious hosts and the tournament was run well (Although it was a little funny hearing Crab parents screaming at the refs-I don't remember any of the Crab players serving one minute of penalty time during the two game WCS played you). I really believe WCS have the more skilled team. If WCS gets a dominate FOGO, the West Coast Starz will win the majority of the time against this Crabs team. We haven't played the Dukes or Club Blue or Jesters. I'm interested to hear how you think the 2016 WCS team would do against some of these other teams... (preferably if you've seen the 2016 WCS-team play)

I think that is a big statement that you can win the majority against this crab team. I was there also and you were up 2 to 0 and they dominated after that. You want to know where you stand get the dukes, crabs, green turtles, long island express orange and the ct titans together that would be a great tournament . I can promise you not one team will be undefeated