Rank just the club teams. National teams with rotating rosters I wouldn’t count. Reward the main club the kid plays for. I would give more credit to teams for playing more often and playing higher ranked teams. Take into consideration strength of schedule. If you are a AA team playing in a B tournament that shouldn’t help your ranking when you win.[/quote]

Good points. USCL has a 6 game min to qualify. That game min should increase throughout the year. By the time you reach the end of the July, the team needs to have played 25-30 games together to qualify. That's an easy way to eliminate these national or regional all-star teams. I don't have anything against these national teams, but it's hard to have a coherent ranking system when their rosters change frequently and many of the best kids play on their main team and these national teams. Or have a separate ranking table for national teams?

Definitely need to put more weight on strength of schedule. Can't have teams in the top 15 that don't show up at NAL, NLF, Naptown, or any big tourneys.