BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,740
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Thread Like Summary
Jockogood3, Team BOTC, TM@BOTC
Original Post (Thread Starter)
Boys 2028-7th Grade Fall 2022/Summer 2023 #391635 07/22/2022 4:03 PM
by Team BOTC
Team BOTC
Use this thread to discuss lacrosse pertaining to 7th Grade Boys (2028 Grads) for the Fall 2022/Summer 2023 Season.
Liked Replies
Re: Boys 2028-7th Grade Fall 2022/Summer 2023 #391776 Jul 23rd a 02:04 AM
by **DONOTDELETE**
**DONOTDELETE**
Did legacy find a goalie at tryouts?
1 member likes this
Re: Boys 2028-7th Grade Fall 2022/Summer 2023 #395424 Aug 31st a 01:22 PM
by **DONOTDELETE**
**DONOTDELETE**
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I watched that game and I don't have a dog in the fight. St. As got roped. They looked like a JV squad compared to SJCH.

It wasn’t size, it was speed and athleticism. St Johns was a notch above in those areas. But St Anthonys was a fantastic team last year, so it goes to show good that St Johns team was. And the St Johns goalie is the best HS goalie I have ever seen. My opinion, but he was phenomenal!!
1 member likes this
Re: Boys 2028-7th Grade Fall 2022/Summer 2023 #404892 Jan 23rd a 07:26 PM
by **DONOTDELETE**
**DONOTDELETE**
Originally Posted by TM@BOTC
where are the rankings?
World Series Championship Instagram page. Who is gonna be upset with the rankings? The top 10 looks reasonable to me . . .

It is based off of the US Club Lax rankings. The ranking are not being used to set brackets at the World Series qualifiers so there’s no reason to worry much about them.

Exactly ! The rankings are meaningless especially since most teams have World Series rosters not their regular 2028 rosters. So, we really have no idea who is bringing what.

They are there to get chatter going and promote the event. The way they introduced the teams was smart and creates buzz. Well done even if a few teams were left off (Rush) or sone of the ranks are way off

If BOTC were to do Rankings for the clubs, how would everyone like to see them done / calculated? We want to help promote the game but want to also let this particular age group and younger to love the sport but we also want to give credit where credit is due. Suggestions?

Higher votes for teams who’s rosters remain the same
1 member likes this