Originally Posted by Anonymous
Long Island teams so far this fall

Venom - top dogs so far, again some serious players were added to this team

Express - solid second on Long Island with a surprising loss to Rebels, it looks like they have 35+ kids on that team

Legacy - lots of new talent, struggled vs Express at Columbus Day, one new kid has left already. They might pull it all together and compete with the top teams

Rush - they wont be beating any top 20 teams but they’ll compete with the rest

S2S - a few super talented kids, they will compete

Rebels - Big win vs Express, but poor results otherwise, they seemed better at Octoberfest compared to Columbus

Surge - strong group of kids, but will be plagued when they play top teams because all the top kids are on venom, but they will compete, just not vs top opponents

Igloo - need more data, got beat by express and venom but kept it close with cavalry, so somewhere around Rebels level if I had to guess

BTB - MIA

Top B teams
Legacy
GSB
Igloo
True blue?

Venom doesn’t seem to be scoring a lot of goals but maybe mark that up to fall. They seem the same to me. Still the best on LI

Express is clearly unpredictable. Maybe they will be hot and cold. Definitely the 2nd best at this point.

Legacy seems the same as last year despite the new faces. Too many of the same old faces.

Rush hasn’t lost a step with losing players to legacy.

S2S have been MIA at these tournaments along with BTB

Rebels defense was much better this weekend. They need to figure out offense.

Surge seems same as last year.

Igloo same.

Why are these teams grouped together? Below is the list of top teams from Long Island in each group.

"AA" Teams:
Venom
Express
Legacy Lumberjax
S2S

"A" Teams:
Rebels
Rush
Surge
Igloo Northmen

"B" Teams:
Legacy Dune Dawgs
Igloo Frost
Great South Bay
True Blue

Ok S2S dad

They lost to Legacy by 1 in NJ.
Rush can beat legacy and S2S

And the rebels can beat express apparently. Stop with the rankings people. I don’t think you realize how much soccer, football, and football injuries affect fall lacrosse at this age.