Originally Posted by Anonymous
You mean the Rush team the "won" Tristar
We are all failing to recognize that Express played 4 games. The only team to do so. They are excellent and got better this year. It was their 4th game of the day after Venom- who arguably was the "co-winner" of Tristar.
Come on people, fall ball here. See you in the spring. Until then, did you hear people hold their kids for sports? lol

I'm an Express parent, but not a Chucks parent. We watched the 91 vs Exp game because we know people on both teams. The Express offense was flacid. Slow, small and mediocre stick skills when compared to 91. Scared or unable to dodge the larger, more athletic 91 defenders. You can't list Express and the 91 team in the same class. Express was handled from the first few minutes of the game, which I am sad to say, because I was hoping Express would be the better team. CoachC Sr. will work his magic after that game and you can expect new players and a new lineup before Spring.

They already have 33 or so players how many more can they possibly add?

This has been the same story for 5 years already... Express keeps pounded their own chest, but the Chucks team has won nothing. And, the revolving door of players is unreal.