Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
#47 is a reclass and is 13, and he is the only reclass on ML. Quit making things up and then hedging when you are proven wrong because it's a bad look. I know it's irritating you lost to ML (badly I might add), but that's the way the cookie crumbles. I will admit, #47 is big. You should see his brothers who played O-line in college or his sister who plays D1 volley ball. They are all massive. Nothing you can do about that, but I would say he is smaller than #11 defender on Venom and #20 defender on Shore2Shore. Weird nobody brings them up....probably because #47 is a baller. He's also considerably younger than #1 and #8 from 2Way.

The rest of ML is small, particularly their attack who scores most of the team's points.

What makes you think he is younger than the 2way kids? Isn’t he a 2008 ?

Many rumor weeds on him but consensus is he's a Dec 2008 late class. Also, some info he tore up attack for ML 27's with many complaints he was a 26 reclass. Was moved to ML28 to make room for coaches kid who came over from BLC during the ML raid of that team and add size to a tiny ML28 team at the time. Regardless, the kid is very talented and has a two handed accurate cannon for a shot especially lefty. Plays with vision and a bit of an edge. Tired of him beating us but love watching him play and he's a really nice kid who's friends with my son and a bunch of his teammates.