Originally Posted by Anonymous
Lol - You ever notice when roster size comes up or negative press about 91 show up on BOTC. Next post are about 2way and imaginary holdbacks.

I watched 2way in the nlf championship in July. It’s not imaginary.
#1 and #8. They’re 2027 playing 2028

#1 moved to Eclipse 2027.
Oh, so he just played with the 2028 2Way all summer time give them a chance? Classic stuff

Don't know, just know I have seen him at Eclipse practices.

2 Way is a bit of a different animal than the other local clubs because they have so many Brunswick kids/ Brunswick hopefuls. Brunswick coach makes them reclass so he can have the best HS program. I'm sure #1 (former 2 way now Eclipse) will graduate in 2028. I think that's why you see so much roster movement on 2Way. Kids are good enough to play 2027's, so they do sometimes but they are graduating in 2028. Now we know why Brunswick is a top program nationally - they are older. No different than the DMV schools.

Primetime has also had a few 2027's drop down to 2028, they will be good in the coming years as well. Obviously, it's a private/prep school thing. Don't know of a single public school kid that reclasses other than some of the Darien kids and that's driven by the parents, not the coach.