I can only speak of 2021. I don't know what happens in other grades. For 2021 Mineola is split up into 2 teams. The team that plays in the higher division has all kids that come from one very small school district that does not have a PAL. The other Mineola team has a mix. The team in the higher divion with kids from the one small town only lost one game in PAL this year. They even tied Massapequa when they played in a Tounament. If Mineola combined and had one select team they would be very strong. But the way the teams are split I would not consider them one of the best. But if you add Port Washington and Massapequa in the mix then this one "Mineola" team would have to be considered too. But like I said I don't think they are as good as the top teams that are being talked about here.
Originally Posted by Anonymous
At least Port is a true town team. Mineola takes kids from a wide area (i.e. other PAL towns). The Mineola "school district" is a fallacy when it comes to PAL. The powers that be have been notified but yet they continue to look the other way.