Originally Posted by Anonymous
They are better then a B team by far. I dont think they where as good as Igloo or 91 but they where far better then say teh Outlaws, Jesters or True Blue. There is some confusion this year because one of the new teams is calling itself an A team. I would say the Wolverines last year where an A- . This year, too early
Solid A is a Bold Statement when they lose to town teams , That is not considered "solid A" with those inconsistences !
Don't kid yourself they are a solid B team .

The Wolverines are a solid A team and have gotten better since last year. There are 2 additional 2021 teams. I dont know what they call them but they are far from A teams.

I am not a express fan, in fact I dislike the organization, but...the 2021 wolverines did not lose to a town team. They have entered 2 express barracuda teams in tourneys. And when they do, 1 plays in a A bracket and the other in a B bracket. That barracuda team playing in the A bracket lost to a town team. But I applaud them for not putting both teams in B. the wolverine team is a top 3 team by the way. They beat 91 orange already this year.