WOW this is great !
You have no 2021 children playing but you know all about Express and 91 and igloo at this age group??? SCARY..., But so happens all of a sudden TLI can compete and be mentioned in this forum of best 2021 teams ? TLI has not stood up and entered in tournaments where the above mentioned has all played in and competed , which so happens to be no blow outs against each other and competing and losing by a couple of points...That my friend is competition at its best !! Until TLI can enter into tournaments where there is real competition be realistic and goto battle against them , Sorry but they do not get included in the list of greatness.. Wake up step away from Mt Sinai TLI compound , theres a whole other world out there that competes seems as if your talking last year , its a whole new ball game this year , express teams have made a huge dent this year . Maybe you should have stuck with the DD as they will be merging with Legacy to become a sturdy B team finally .which will become possibly greater the TLI . LMFAO .. If anything is questionable about Falling a bit , have Gongas set up a scrimmage at the compound , I am sure Express would be more then happy to make the trip out .

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Lot's of woulda ,coulda ,shoulda's and maybe's or might ...why not just have all show up for a weekend and find out who the top is ....then what will it be played a bad game , kids were up late watching ESPY's come enough already for now Team Igloo is # 1 .

Yes the 2020/2021 Igloo team is the best 2021 team.

1. Igloo
2. Wolves
3. 91
4. Tie Cudas and TLI
5. Icon

Quite honestly, the Express teams on this list really do not belong. This is a three horse race between Igloo, Team LI and 91. Igloo definitely with the edge at this time but the other two teams can compete with them on any given day. The express teams seem to have fallen a bit while Team LI has definitely competed and 91 is always in the top few 2021 teams. Again Igloo...Team LI and 91 are the top 2021 teams with the 2nd and 3rd spot a true toss up at this point.
I have no 2021 children playing but have been to several recent tournaments and have seen the 3 above-mentioned teams play. All 3 very good. Express has not been around or at these "better" tournaments?