This is completely accurate and while 2 people posted negative comments about this , its obvious some people cant handle the truth . Great predictions !

Originally Posted by Anonymous
A bracket

2021 will be Igloo for another year period !!

Its the Obvious why ask ?

IGLOO Top choice !

Orange is not the same team from 2 years ago but will compete Remember as long as 91 runs most of the tournaments here on Long Island they will always be put on the pedestal. 91 would not risk getting eliminated before getting the chance to play in championship . This is very obvious when they play out of state and in championship games here on long island.

Legacy is way over rated with ex -Orange players that cant get it together , barely compete with top two listed teams , New program will take time to weed and feed team.

Icon orange (old turf island) is up on top of food chain with great players with possible success coming this season time will tell but will compete against the top 2.

Express looks like there's one storm brewing out of the three teams but time will tell with their secret society that has many people frazzled including myself on which team is which?

Jesters , don't think they will compete much if at all in A.

Outlaws Black looks like they can compete need to dial it in.

Team Long Island out of site out of mind secret hidden training facility buried away on north shore they usually surface in late spring , time will tell but compete well as last year they beat Orange in championship , again refrain back to who runs tournaments here on long island.

Missing anyone?

Why ? Because i enjoy healthy competition ? Because I have many friends who's kids play on an assortment of teams at this age ? Because I appreciate the product Igloo, Icon and 91 have put out ? I think its cool to see other teams garner steam over the years and start to challenge ? I look forward to seeing how new program alike Legacy do ? Every year theres list of the HS rankings. Over the next few years and before you know it you'll start reading about the better 2021 kids. At what age is it appropriate to have an interest in how the teams stack up ?
Ok I'm wrong end the conversation. But when grown adults are on here with good intentions and come across a comment about 2021 rankings I find it hilarious. This sport has really declined in what it really means because of parents like you. Sorry call it as I see it.