The above stuff was helpful and I think we all have an idea where all the teams fall give or take a few spots. Now with tryout season next month I hope that all you fine people can tell us about your team, What you got for your money this past year, the level of coaching, playing time, how many kids on the team, director info and if you would recommend your respective teams to others. This will help parents thinking of which teams to tryout for and for coaches/directors to see how they did this year and where to improve.

I will start with the 2021 Tomahawks: The program is a summer program with 8 to 10 summer practices and 4 tourneys. You are provided game shorts, game jersey and a shooting shirt for I think it was $975. However the coach added on his own a winter league and two more tournements for $180. So with tryouts the cost was about $1100. The coaches were great and all the kids got a lot better as did the team by the end of the summer. We had about 18 kids on the team and playing time was NOT even. They had great defense and middies but the attack could have been great too if the attack had more equal playing time. The attack players were all equal playing levels but some were on the field far too long. The director was not involved with this team at all. I hope next year he pays more attention to the team as he did with other teams. All the parents were great too with no fights or drama. I hope the "A" clubs don't take away our best 6 kids (middies and one attack & defenseman)so we can build for next year. I would recomend this team to anyone.