Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I support all Lacrosse...I am asking the question so I was expecting a simple answer...

So let me ask another question...Can this 2021 Team "straight up" beat the (2) other programs that you mentioned? Are they both 2020?

I am not familiar with the others because I am a NJ parent and saw this Igloo team this past weekend so curious as to how they fair against the better LI teams.

Fill me in.....

I am not an Igloo parent but know the team well. If they have any 6th graders (which they may not) it can't be more than one or two. I may be wrong on that and we may never get an answer. I think they are the best Long Island 2021 team even if you take the top three players off the roster. Remember Long Island lax has the best players spread on so many teams. If Long Island had only 5 to ten teams then all the teams would be elite and on Igloo's curent level. Don't confuse Igloo being the best TEAM with having the 20 best players on Long Island. They don't have all the best players. They are just very deep in talent and have played together for a very long time. There are Kids that are on 2021 "B" teams that would be top players on Igloo. I hope this answer helps you.

There are a few teams who will compete, if not trade victories with 2021 Igloo this year. Team LI 2021 is as good as any out there. 91 Orange very good as well. I have seen all these teams play at different tournaments and am sometimes amazed at the level of these teams. Very disciplined, skilled and team oriented. Should be a good year.