Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Igloo and fl$ have taken the top several.

fl$ has never had been a strong youth program and most won't go in that direction. They are very good at the old levels where they have historically done well. Jesters won the fl$ tournmenet for the last 2 years with fl$ in the mix...Also for Tony Barron left fl$ to become the 2-5 grade Youth Director for Jesters- says something...

I don't have a horse in this race but you are talking about the fl$ LIte team that has no cuts and everyone plays equal.This year fl$ had Cuts so it is not the same program or team. Double check your facts on who won 2021 division at the fl$ Tournement. I may be wrong but I remember it being fl$ and I also remember the jesters had a 6-6 tie (very early morning game) with the fl$ LITE non cut everyone plays equal time team. So it would not surprise me if some of the tomahawks elite players went to fl$. Last year does not matter and does not reflect what will happen next summer as you know the Jesters lost thier best players also. One may argue that it seems like Jesters and fl$ are going in different directions. Good luck to all the kids and teams.