Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I know Tomahawk parents don't like the drama in youth lacrosse. All the parents were respectful and nice as were the kids on that 2021 team. To all those Tomahawk parents that are going to switch to the Jesters I think you should read the Jesters thread about what happened to the 2021 Jesters team this past summer. Kind of shocking. Also look at this thread and see how the Jesters parents reacted to a simple question about where the Tomahawk players are going.I think you are better off with the Tomahawks. Avoid the drama and stay with the Tomahawks.

And you believe everything you read?

What happened to jesters 2021 this past summer? The won championship in 3 out of 5 tournaments and progressed well individually and as a team. This coming year some of the younger 2022's that played with 2021 last year will drop down to the appropriate jester's 2022 team.

You mention tomahawk parents don't like drama. Apparently you like encouraging it.

Jester's 2021 will build from last year and be even stronger, good kids and good people.

Time to move on. Nice spirt which is good. We learned a lot about these teams. Everyone should make an informed decision before they select a team. What happened last year is just that last year. Read the threads on the Jesters and Tomahawks and look at what info seems credible and make a choice. Dont listen to most of this stuff. Parents here are comenting on kids they never saw play and have different definitions of what a good player is. So when someone says there was good talent at a tryout may hear another person look at that and say it was great talent and a third person may look and say that talent was not so good. OK so now we know two of the Better Tomahawk Players went to igloo. We also know a few more of the better tomahawk players went to fl$ apparently last week because that is when they had to put a deposit down. We know the Jesters had talent at tryouts this past weekend. Lets move on because at this point in time because parents of kids who still dont have a team are running out of options and should focus on choosing a team and those parents who have kids on a team should be looking at the practices thae are starting soon for those teams that are already selected. Good luck and make an informed decision.