And Apple stock kept going up, till it didnt. Past performance is no guarantee of future success . I would have to see how they did compared to Express or 91 first. I would have to know what colleges are grabbing good lax players or grabbing good students who also play lacrosse. If Igloo stays together you think colleges coaches wont know about them or contact them ? Clubs are srpinging up all over the place, Long Island is a hotspot for lax so plenty of good experience. Do we see a flaw or reason why Zummo will fail and not put forth a program that competes with 91, Express and Outlaws ? and if he does it at a better price ? How many kids get college offer because of their club team and not their HS team, or because they looked good at a showcase? Look at all the HS coaches starting to pressure kids into NOT playing club ball. Not to mention now everyone can film their kid and hire a recruiter . The business is always changing, good money will being in competition . This is not meant to be a slight on the Outlaws, just an honest look of the lay of the land. I also seem to keep hearing the common thred of the Outlaws adding their better players later on , not developing them Only time will tell how all these age groups and their respective organizations do.
Originally Posted by Anonymous
My son will be on the Outlaws team, and we don't expect to be top 3 or top 5 this year, but we will get much better and can beat a team on any given Sunday. I've seen it before and by the time 7,8,9 grade come around the Outlaws will be top 3 and will be getting their kids recruited.

My point is don't take it too seriously in terms of tournament wins in 5th grade... look at player improvement and look at what the older teams are doing.

Before you

This must be the same outlaw father from other threads....keep dreaming about your outlaw teams......they are not top teams

Someone said on one of those threads that this Outlaws team lost to average to below average PAL teams this past summer and the outlaw parent admitted it. That is a long way off from a top 3 team.

Look at the 4 high school years as of now for Outlaws

2014- at least 20 college recruits and D1 kids approaching 15
2015- solid solid team, not amazing but a lot of D1 talent and commits
2016- great team, tons of D1 talent and a few D1 commits already
2017- good team that just jumped to great this year with addition of new kids while keepin the old kids on the team

What I am saying is they always improve in to premier teams by high school and THAT is when it counts for college. In 3-8 grade worry about your son making friends, becoming a better player and becoming a better kid