I agree that the Outlaws are an established program, and Pat Brennan seems to be an honest decent guy. That being said, they are 1900 bucks,Legacy run by former MLL Players is 1300 . Now the Outlaws do do a little bit more, but not 600 dollars worth. And there coaches have better resumes as well as parent asst coaches who will do extra practices. The Outlaws younger kids are parent coaches with a college kid there for the summer. (please do not take this to mean that they dont have good coaches, just not with the same resume) Theres a reason Legacy has had far greater numbers at its tryouts. Now Zummo may be going bargain basement prices until he gets established. But if he runs an equivalent program for far far less I see trouble in SIlver and Black land .

Originally Posted by Anonymous
While a top 3 team may be a stretch I believe his point is by the JV level this grade will shake out. The kids that were expecting to go to certain private schools based on playing for certain clubs or coaches will probably have moved on or are sitting on the bench. The single team clubs that seem to dominate the boards may or may not survive or be "merged" as they are still untested long term. The Outlaws are an established program and have been actively recruiting the players for years. So while this grade level may seem weaker today they could have completely different record and roster 3 years from now.
Lastly, what teh poster I quoted was saying was that they dont get their kids better late ron, that they add better kids later on to be competitive