Originally Posted by Grlslaxrules
For clarification. I know that girls sit on the bench at all levels. My point isthat my daughter rather get recruited to BC or NW and sit the bench then go to a school say the 70th ranked team and start as a freshman. Now you would also assume that if BC is recruiting you, you should be able to start on a team like Sienna or BU. I’ll even change it. I rather my daughter go to a great school and play D2 then watch her be a cheerleader at a top school in the NCAA finals every year. Just my point of view. Other kids are fine with that and that’s great.
Btw. Don’t go on sites telling people they’re wrong an out their opinions and then use an example that makes zero sense. I’m still laughing at your Charlotte North example. Quite possibly the best example of someone on this site anonymously showing they have no clue.

Also realize that despite being a top school, lax girls at NW, BC, etc can't take any challenging majors. Pretty much 90% of the team is majoring in communications, sociology or economics/business. Great if you are interested in that, but if you are looking for anything math, science or research related, you should probably be looking at other schools.

Credit to Jenny Levy. UNC is probably the only top program who allows girls to major in sciences.