Originally Posted by Anonymous
Heard Juniors had many more coaches. Some watching intently, some just catching up with other coaches.
Second the report from UA 150. Full disclosure, did it last year as well and thought it was well organized. This year was a disaster. Didn’t know how to communicate with parent after a lightning delay. And yes. Almost no D1 coaches. Saw Nova and American watching a game, that was it.

I'm here at UA150 too. I've seen a few more coaches, but nowhere near last year. Most watched event so far was the combine testing.

Supposedly more coaches are expected tomorrow, but not sure if I fully believe that.

Yep. I wasted $625 as well. That was in the four years I’ve been doing showcases with my kids the worst experience ever. And that’s saying a lot because I have been to the Maryland Showcase. Daughter was excited, there was 6 coaches at her 1st game today. Zero and second and third.
At least they’ll be 20-30 coaches at her next tournament. Some of those kids play on teams that don’t have tons of coaches showing up and this was one of those chances.