My daughter is a 2024 and committed in September. Great offer from a top school on her list. I will say this you will be contacted by a couple of schools you had no idea had interest, and you will not be contacted by several that you were sure were going to make contact. My daughter plays on what would be considered one of the top clubs and this was the general consensus of the girls on our team. We were taught to follow the love and follow the money. Dont chase if interest is not there. WE did go to many camps of school she had interest in and I do think that is a big help. (if it is not a financial burden) . I do believe their is a fit for almost all of the girls that want to play in college. I think it is up to the Coaches (high school and Club) and parents to know your daughter ability and show interest in schools where her ability level is recruited.

Good Luck to all the 2025's, I can tell you my daughter enjoyed the process and I wish the same for all of your daughters.

Also email coaches and asst's of school where you have interest and give them your summer schedule, then e-mail them again on eve of the tourny. And we never said we were not interested in any school that contacted club prior to 9/1. You never know how it is going to go so leave all options open.