Originally Posted by Anonymous
Our experience was Texas was very productive. My daughter got a lot of hits on her Sports Recruits profile, and coaches were reaching out to our club director. It was worth the trip and the expense. I only wish it had been warmer 🥶

She is probably on a top team because my daughter’s team is ranked just outside the top 20 last year and there was only two or three at their games. Spoke to other parents in similar ranked teams and they felt the same. One parent from Steps said 30 colleges at every one of their games. So like others have said, I guess it depends.

does it matter when your daughter plays in these showcase games? i noticed the sidelines were filled in the first half when top teams played but then the coaches would scatter at halftime to watch other games limiting exposure for girls who tend to play more in the second half

seems like the coaches focus on the starters which probably makes sense

At this point in the process, your Coaches shouldn't have starters and non-starters. At this point it should be a rotation with kids playing as even an amount of time as possible.