Sounds like you had a great experience; nice to hear but the truth for most girls/boys is that it’s very stressful and you are basically on your own. Clubs have so many kids and if you are top 10 on the A team they will get incoming calls but outside of that you must put in the work/effort to help yourself get recruited and have options.
I heard one dad say that went through it s few times that ‘when it’s to late it’s too late”. Be proactive.
Word is also that college staffs have grown tired of dealing with clubs (politics and selling certain kids as porsches when they are hondas). They care alot what your HS coach says; I know for years it was all about club coach but moving back to more communication w/ HS coach.

This is one of the biggest decisions our kids will ever make in their lives; treat it like that. And do whatever you can to avoid the outside Noise!! I know it sounds fool and I always wondered Why, but parents will lie about who is recruiting their kid and all the offers they have received! Its very sad, so keep your mouth closed. worry about your kid and best of luck!! There is a home for everyone