This is my first and last visit to this forum. You folks are ruining your kids. I see you on the sidelines coaching your daughter to "go to the goal" I see you at the tents over indulging with your red cups and preaching like you coached D1 women in a prior life when you never even picked the stick up in the men's game. Let alone have an understanding of how the women's game works.

To see you fools trying to handicap a freshman fall ball game by predicting a team will win or lose by a X number of points proves that you are completely unhinged and need to check your crazy self into South Oaks like right now.

For the special brand of fool who sees this as an "investment" do yourself a favor and take the money you are spending on travel lacrosse and put it in a 529 account, you will see a greater ROI.

The true role of Lacrosse in my mind is making the difference between your daughter and other students who are "similar." In other terms if my daughter has a 98 average, and 690/720 board scores, active in LoTE and Science Honor Societies as well as GS. She adds varsity lacrosse to her CV as something that will set her aside from her 15 other classmates who putting up similar numbers and activities.