Originally Posted by Anonymous
Just wondering as I debated going to them this year, i see this team getting better and better every year, what positions did you lose key players?

Better and better? They lost their best player last year to YJA.

Defender who rarely saw the field for YJ Blue. Doesn't say much for Legacy.

Legacy has one of the best players on LI. Plus you know Jack about the interest already shown in her. Say what you may, they will be a good solid team.

Lol! Amazing how many moms claim their kid is "one of the best players on the Island"!

Why do u people keep falling for the same nonsense?
Don't u realize that this poster has been trying to stir the pot and trash on legacy for a while now. Not sure why all the hatred.
My bet is that this entire conversation is actually one person.
There is just no legitimate reason to knock teams, players, families, coaches, etc.
BOC is becoming a waste of time. I used to actually get decent info and insight on these threads but not any more. It's become a platform for jealous and unhappy parents to bash on others and I predict BOC will soon b served with a judges order to provide users' IP addresses and may even b held liable when one of these parents cross the line (it will happen) and cud cause a teenage player to do something drastic.
Please let's hope that doesn't ever happen but if it does, I know that BOC would b the first place I'd tell detectives to start their investigation. Just sayin'.

What????? Hit happy hour a little early.