Originally Posted by Anonymous
I would tell the SB girls that there are literally a handful of teams that have won a division 1 championship in the last 25 years and SB isn't one of them. Surely you must realize that polls are meaningless and the only one that matters is the one declaring a national champion after the final game is played. I bet you also think the MSG and US Lacrosse high school player and team rankings are gospel as well - lol. With new recruiting rules the college coaches will be able to wait and judge much more accurately the players they're recruiting instead of having CR or SS jam some 9th grader down their throat before they commit to another school, many will not be the player they thought they were getting by the time they get to college - that 4 years is a long time...

Jeolous much? What a loser. Go look at the starters on Maryland , UNC, NW, UVA etc ,many were not the top players on the top club teams you are just too ignorant to realize that .

I don't know much about the starters current and former on NW and UVA. But, of the most current national champions - MD and UNC - you are so way off base that all I can do is laugh. The fact that Maryland's bench is loaded with the girls who were the top players on their various club teams and high schools sums it up quite nicely.

Very true and most teams play about 15-16 kids, the rest see very little action in competitive games