Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous

Let's be honest, YJ "A" would destroy them, just like they would any other LI team. YJ "A" is on a whole different level. I think "C" would give Liberty a pretty good game, but Liberty probably beats them. Other than that, YJ "C" beats every other LI team, including YJ "B" and both TGs.

Didn't Liberty beat YJ A last summer? Didn't TG and YJ A play in the Nationals in a close game? I guess using your math YJ C would give YJ A a good game.

This entire debate is just silly. YJA is a solid team with a collection of talented girls. They are by no means lights out better than TG or Liberty. When YJA has the ball they typically will score. No way would anyone on LIberty A or TG black consider taking a spot on YJB or C. There is no comparison and the gap between A and B/C is huge and typically starts with the athletism of the players. There’s some dillusional C team parent that keeps stirring things up and bashing the B team. My guess he’s sorry he walked away from TG and probably burnt a few bridges. At this age, being on the C team is what it is and just enjoy the time with your daughter

Where does Legacy fall in this conversation?[/quote]
Solid 3-4 new players joined this team this year. Likely to fall in somewhere between TG a and b (can't beat a, probably beat b), and YJ A and C (Couldn't beat A, but would match up with B and C).