Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous

M&D has gone before and even combined with another Maryland team as they did not have enough on age girls one year calling themselves something like NeM&D. Baltimore metro had 10 girls on that command team in 2016 who are holdbacks by the sept1 Maryland birth dates ( some of them were 2020 players who should have been 2019 so not over age for that division but holdbacks regardless) .I can post their bdays if you like . SW went for multiple years winning it once , you can look up the brackets.

Interesting. New England won the Command Division. Not Baltimore or LI.

Interesting, nobody but you three [ChillLaxin] cares[/quote]

You did enough to take the time to respond. While u guys argue about who is too old and what region is better, little old non hot bed New England cleans your clocks. Funny.[/quote]

First clean your clocks is a bit dramatic in that they would have lost if not for a stick check ( perfectly legal and not an excuse just saying not exactly a beat down ) . This year NE did in fact lose convincingly no stick check necessary . To the people who keep posting no one cares , why are you in a lacrosse forum to begin with.
[/quote]

Well this year New England beat LI in pool play in OT and then played a man down for 45 minutes in the semifinal on some pretty bad calls. Hard to really say. As far as stick check in OT 2 years ago u r correct, perfectly legal, but shouldn't have come to it. NE won on a last second goal in regulation that was disallowed incorrectly. So either way. And in pool play it was 12-6 NE not real close. I would say two very evenly matched teams both years. In fact the two best. Which is interesting given how much Maryland likes to brag. I think Maryland has more depth, but I would say in terms of top end talent, LI and New England hold their own pretty well. And yes I fully concede that NE in order to compete needs to draw from several states (Mainly Ma/RI/CT) vs LI which is smaller. Not debating LI's standing as one of the two best areas for lax. Just happy to see NE and some other areas starting to make a dent.