Originally Posted by Anonymous
Just saw the team 91 2020 team win the Santa Jam. Team is awesome! they beat the Express 25-3, and they beat their own 2nd teir team 15-1 and another team 17-1! They are great, they have these two kids that never leave the field and the coaches just keep letting them score all the time. They are awesome they team just keeps scoring goals no matter how bad they are beating a team. They killed express and killed their own white team by 15 goals at least. They even scored behind the back with 5 seconds left in the express game even though the score was 24-3. The express kids were crying...it must have been an awesome feeling for all those 91 coaches and parents to crush and embarass fellow 10 year old long island lacrosse players.

I wish my kid could be on that team, but my sons coach doesn't allow that, something about sportsmanship and honoring the game...oh wait...that's what it's suppose to be all about right?
This can and does happen in the younger age groups when teams have just formed. As for the acceptable margin of victory, ten runs in baseball/softball is a kill rule and six goals in soccer form the gentleman's limit. Honestly, we have never seen a handshake rule in lacrosse, but cannot imagine that a ten-goal limit is hard to follow.