That's what competition is about, correct? With or without full rosters, I wouldn't have a problem playing any of those four other teams..... Where I come from, you play with whatever you have. No running or ducking from anyone. Just like, no anonymous tags on here. As I've always said, man up!!!! If you lose, you lose! Keep in mind, my suggestions were only to satisfy some of the others up here posting about how the teams were ranked. I will never boast or brag about the team my son plays for. I just thought it would be great for all the top programs to play in this tournament. End of the season, everyone should be at the top of their games. From the looks of the way the DD's, 91, and Express have played in their respective tournaments, it seems that the best competition is right here on the Island for this class.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Being that you are only allowed to play on one roster per tournament which team will they play for??? If they chose 91, then will you still want to play those other four teams???