Originally Posted by Anonymous
91 takes a lot of heat for poor sportsmanship. the 2019 White team should be singled out for being a great group. Improving all the time without the nonsense. Great job coaches and parents!

The 2019 white team should be singled out for poor sportsmanship, whether they're a great group of kids or not. They consistently enter B divisions, and blow teams out, without regard to sportsmanship. The parents and coaches get all excited and crazy, right down to the 10th goal, in a 10-1 game. It is a great group of kids, with what seems to be excellent coaching, but the parents and coaches should be ashamed of their behavior on game day.

I believe they played A in the last 3 tournaments of the year last year. Know your facts before you sprew your garbage.

Unless you're talking about tournaments in August, or in the fall, you're incorrecty son playem twice, in B divisions, in July. At one of the tournaments, some of the kids and parents didn't know they were playing in B, so you might not have realized it. Hopefully, they'll play A next summer, and that great group of kids will be challenged more often. I'm sure the kids would enjoy that, but maybe not the parents.

The fact that you are back posting about the 2019 white team again is 2 things, 1 a litttle creepy that you still hold a grudge from last year and your weird obsession with them ISS frankly odd. But more importantly your post just won me five bucks, I bet that you would be back before first spring practice, and wow did you beat that. Thank you and bless your creepy little heart.