Originally Posted by Anonymous
once again avoiding the facts! Are those the tournaments your star players are playing with their more committed #1 teams? there is plenty of talent and tournaments on L.I.(town or travel) But you cant participate in those because your star players are playing with their #1 committed teams.How do you explain to the parents why you are not participating in the local tournaments? Do you think that is really fair to avoid certain tournaments because there is a possibility of a conflict that your team will play another team that your players play for?

I'm not avoiding anything. It goes back to been there and done that... One local tournament a year is good. Big picture is, you want to see the best everywhere. If you continue to play the same local teams is it helping both teams, or the one that is not as good? I guess we will continue to disagree on this point. Notice, my point is about the "team" and not as you put it, "star players". As I said, focus on your son's team, I'm quite sure our directors would love to scrimmage you!!!!